Monday, March 9, 2009

We're taking the plunge!

Original My Space post date: December 25, 2006

John surprised me this past Saturday night with the biggest gift I've ever received...asking me to marry him! It was one year ago on December 23, 2005 that we met in that wonderful country bar (now only charred building remains), the Crazy Horse. He had told me that we were gonig to celebrate by going out to dinner, somewhere fancy and I had to dress up. All week I tried to get hints of where we were going but it didn't work; he kept his secret. Unbeknownst to me, John had told my mom, dad, brother, and sister, as well as all of his family that he had bought the ring and as going to propose. He asked me at home, before we went out, telling me that "you're not fully dressed and something is missing", at which point he got down on his knee and pulled out the ring. I'm such a baby, I immediately started crying and of course, said yes. And by the way, we had dinner at Monterey Bay after that. It was fabulous.The ring is gorgeous and I couldn't have asked for anything better! Now on to the wedding planning...I have no idea about any of it! Any tips or suggestions would be great! And oh, yeah, we have to set a date!!

No comments:

Post a Comment